Old June 4th 04, 03:11 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 13:37:23 GMT, O J yodeled:

Hi All,

My Smokey, a large Russian Blue rescue with a fourteen inch
(count 'em) tail loves to be brushed, but what he really likes is to
be combed. I don't know how many of you keep a cat brush or a cat
comb by the computer in case a furchild should drop by for a little
A&A (attention and affection), but I've got a selection close at hand.

My big manly galoot turns into a ball of mush when he's getting
his A&A and some babytalk, but if it should stop prematurely, he lets
me know in a peculiar way. Smokey, should the combing stop and the
comb be put down in front of him will grab it with his front paws,
pick it up, and rub his face on it. Obviously, he's trying to tell me
something.

MORE DADDY, MORE!

Regards and Purrs,
O J

Stinky very often grabs things with his paws, and rubs them on his
face-- brushes, and especially his Kitty Hoots crinkly catnip tick.
It's sooo cute.

Theresa