Old March 27th 16, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer wanderer

Default Purrs and prayers are needed for Anti Sylvia

On Tuesday, March 22, 2016 at 3:45:10 PM UTC-5, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Hi
I would like to ask for some purrs and prayers for Anti Sylvia.
She e mailed my Mommy Kyla n told her she is sick with some kind of
infection inside of her body.
Anti Sylvia was in the hospital for about a week, and had a bad reaction to
some of the stuff they gave her.
This is not good. She also asked me to make Sundance Assistant VP for a
little while, until Pi2nya gets back.
If the hospital made her sicker, then Mom thinks Anti Sylvia should sue
them. yeUP
Thank you
Mosey

I think she should sue, too!

Meanwhile 16 cats from Texas have started pourring for Anti Sylvia.
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr