Old December 4th 16, 08:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John Kasupski

Default Baby scores a lizard

On Sat, 03 Dec 2016 22:03:44 -0500, dgk wrote:

The lizard then moved up another 6" or so. Baby let out a pair of
yips, and simply jumped 6' or so right up the wall, knocked the lizard
to the floor, and the chase was on. I had no idea a cat could jump
that high from a standing start.

Startling, isn't it? I got my very first cat when she was a just-weaned kitten
and the first time I saw her, at about eight weeks old, jump from the floor
right to the top of a six-foot-high upright freezer, I was flabbergasted. I'd
heard cats were good jumpers, but I still wasn't quite ready for THAT...LOL!

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY