Old December 12th 16, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Anyone know what happened to Mike?

jmcquown wrote:

Mike Mayers. He was an elderly gent who adopted a cat named Cotton. He
was a fairly new member to RPCA and he had suffered some "mini-strokes"
and was hospitalized for a time. I was wondering if he's okay or maybe
went to join the Facebook group. Anyone know?

I haven't seen him on the FB group. Is he the person who lives in New
Hampshire?

Joyce
--
- Your mom and I are going to divorce next month.
- What??? Why! Call me please?