Old December 13th 16, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_2_]

Default Anyone know what happened to Mike?

On Sunday, December 11, 2016 at 6:02:24 PM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:
Mike Mayers. He was an elderly gent who adopted a cat named Cotton. He
was a fairly new member to RPCA and he had suffered some "mini-strokes"
and was hospitalized for a time. I was wondering if he's okay or maybe
went to join the Facebook group. Anyone know?

Jill

I believe he lives in Twin Mountain, NH. I found an older post that mentions his PO Box and address.