Old March 20th 06, 11:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default introducing my girls

kaleigh wrote:
Hello Snoopy, Bagheera, and Adrian! So nice to meet you! What lovely,
sweet faces you kits have! such a sheen t your coat Bagheera- Snoopy
what handsome markings. I see you like sleeping on the top edge of
the sofa (futon, armchair here) cushion too! It's a good place for a
lookout as you rest too and you can be with the humans but not be
above them and not sat upon or edged out!
I was advised of tinypics.com but we do are new to computer ownership
and do not yet have a scanner! One of the benefits of being behing
technology, I can probably get a decent one for under $100.00!

I have the CanoScan LiDE 35 which is well under $100 and it's not the
cheapest on the market, prices of computers and accessories are dropping all
the time. :-)

http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/con...ode lid=10241
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)