Old March 18th 08, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

Default Fighting for my rights

I am sitting on a complicated SAP-translation and am really focussed
and my head is smoking all day long. g
I have to write it in a html surrounding so nothing must be changed.
Not one blank. Well, sort of. And my sweeties have decided to visit me
even more often at my PC, wanting on my lap, walking every five
minutes across the desk. I am so mad I even yelled at this or that one
who didn`t understand the urgency for accurateness. Means -
DON`T WALK ACROSS MY KEYBOARD! DON`T YOU DARE TO TOUCH IT!
Slowly they understood that I really MEANT it. g And now they do
watch out NOT to traipse over it. If a cat now walks over the keyboard
there is a moment of tension on both sides and they decide NOT to put
that last foot on a key. gg
Of course I apologised profoundly for yelling at them. sighg

Well work means money, so I believe I am happy right now.
And I love challenges around words.

Ah, and yesterday evening Mohrchen showed severe signs of stress. Saw
the Vet today with him and tomorrow the old guy (Mohrchen, not the
Vet) will get some teeth extracted. Poor guy.

Bettina