Old August 17th 03, 04:09 AM
bewtifulfreak

Hopitus2 wrote:
LOL! There are so many chameleons with death wishes sneaking into the
place (no doubt seeking relief from the awful tropical heat outside)
these "dog days"of August that all 3 of the beloveds here have a
never-ending source of amusement at their paw-tips 24/7! They have no
need to seek inanimate prey such as t.p. or q-tips......no fun
there....

That's true....Geeps does much prefer moths to Q-tips, I must admit! He's
actually quite the hunter, but, much as I appreciate the fact that he was
honoring me with his loving tributes, I got a bit weary of receiving his
dead and dying presents on almost a daily basis, so he has a little
anti-hunting collar now.

but the only complaint I have is that once in awhile the
clumsy BT Rowdy knocks over a floor lamp (last night) or pulls a
drape down (today) -he *does* weigh 19# - in his one-eye-sighted
frenzy to capture his prize! But who can deny him his fun? Not us.

LOL, bless 'im! I know what you mean, though....Greebo was once playing
with a disembowled sparrow in the bathroom, and I didn't have the heart to
take it off him for a few minutes, because he was having so much fun with
it. But as it was the middle of the night, and I was going back to bed, I
didn't want to leave it too long, as I had unpleasant visions of not seeing
where he'd left it and stepping in dead sparrow when I got up that I did
*not* want to become a reality!

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak