Old July 19th 03, 01:10 AM
Cheryl

"Rona Yuthasastrakosol" wrote in message

Do you, by chance, have plans for, or pictures of, your cat

enclosure? I
would love her to have one that is portable, so I could move it to

the front
or back yard. I'd also like one that lets sun in from the top as

well as
the sides.

I posted a picture of Shamrock climbing it in
alt.binaries.pictures.animals LOL He almost got out so I've had to
enclose the top, too. It's under my deck in the rear of the house
(eastern exposure) and the mesh is 7 1/2' tall so I didn't think he'd
climb it but he was determined to get out. The picture is under the
thread called "Climbing Kitty" and I posted it last night. It doesn't
show the whole thing but I'll have to get a few of those up. Check
back on http://community.webshots.com/album/48246898KBEaSJ in a few
days and I'll try to get some better pictures up there. It isn't
portable, though.