Old April 20th 04, 10:52 AM
JP Hobbs

Good game O J, when I go into the bedroom at night
ready for bed Wilson beats me in ready for a game,
he crouches down on the bed, bottom wiggling
chin tucked in, Ihave to toss toys to him, but they have
to go upright over his head and over the other side so
he has to jump high for them, if they dont go high , or they
land beside him he's just not interested and waits for the next.
Jean.P.

O J wrote in message
Hi All,

The family cat we had as I reached adulthood was The Puddy. He
and I played a great game together. He loved to chase objects that
were rolled across the floor to him The way our game started was, we
would go up into my room where I kept a small jar of pennies.

The Puddy would stand on one side of the room, back to the wall,
crouched for action. I would sit on the other side on the floor with
the jar of pennies

One at a time I would shoot the pennies with my thumb, just like
shooting a marble. If it was in his 'strike zone', he would swat it
with a paw and knock it flat before it could touch the wall. If one
got away from me and was outside the strike zone he would just let it
pass and regard me with a look that said, "You didn't expect me to
swing at that junk pitch did you? Point for me, rookie!"

If I got a fair one past him, point for me. If he was able to
swat it flat, point for him.

Actually, there wasn't much point to keeping score. We were
both winning.

Regards and Purrs,
O J