Old April 21st 04, 02:08 AM
RoseTower

RoseTower wrote:

Salem has a similar game he has taught me. We, of course, call it
"baseball" He gets on top of a shelf and I wad up a piece of paper and
say "batter, batter, batter!" to him, toss it at him, and he swings!
Then I have to chase it and throw it to him again for another swing.

LOL - he's got *you* chasing after the wad of paper!

Sounds like good exercise, though!

Joyce

Well, I did say he had taught me the game. Lol! I am nothing but a well
trained cat slave. I don't even eat my dinner now until Squeaky comes
and tells me it's time. This is about 2 hours after their dinner and
she's ready for a people snack. If I prepare it before she comes and
tells me, I get the "I am reporting this to the mothership!" look. And
Moochie tells me it is in the intergalactic treaty that I must brush him
once a day if I don't want to be abducted and have Advantage put on *my*
neck! Lol!

Eve