Old December 20th 05, 02:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Question - Cats and Eggnog

Jo Firey wrote:
"Monique Y. Mudama" wrote in message

My dog Puma (RB) was conspicuously quiet and inactive all day,
though, and looked ill whenever anyone spoke above a whisper. Poor
guy. He must have tried to clean the mess up.

My sister isn't usually much of a pet person, but she unaccountably
liked our little poodles. She is quite fond of her wine, and would
dip a finger in it and let the dogs lick it off. One of them became
extremely fond of her.

Jo

Vino used to lick drippings off bottles of wine when we were making our
own in Vancouver. I never noticed that it had any effect on him, so he
probably didn't get enough.
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown