Old November 3rd 08, 09:39 PM posted to alt.gossip.royalty,alt.talk.royalty,rec.pets.cats.community,alt.food.chocolate,uk.rec.caravanning
Exerxes News Network

Default Breaking News.....

"Breton" wrote in message

If I might make the following observation; it's now been more than ten
years
since I started to kick your arse, Nicholas - and it comes as something of
shock to realise that you *still* can't read headers, nor correctly
attribute posts.

When there are only two posts in a thread, both from the same poster,
it doesn't take a genius to figure out they are from the same person,
Phil.

Breton

----

OY!!!!!

Look, let me explain, Nicholas.

The post was sent to different groups (as, indeed, work of such quality
should be)

Unfortunately, the only reply (before your own welcome contribution) came
from alt.society.nottingham (that multi-cultural wonderland that makes
diversity such an enticing prospect for the rest of the UK)

The reply came from one, 'Ping Crosby', who uses the services of Virgin
Media.

( I should point out at this juncture that I haven't used Virgin since being
shamefully and quite unjustly thrown out by them years ago!)

So, it shouldn't be too difficult (even for you) to work out that the reply
did not come from me - AND, as you *well* know!, I never reply to my own
posts! If they lie fallow, then so be it - sometimes people are too crass
and too stupid to gather up the rubies that lie at their feet!

Happily, I can see that you've started to replenish your own gem stash