Old August 10th 04, 01:10 AM
PawsForThought

From: Ronn Blankenship

some of these are the original papers I received back then, so I
can't just make photocopies and throw the smelly ones away, as they may
want me to be able to produce the originals.

Hi Ronn,
I honestly don't think you're going to be able to successfully remove the
stains and smell without damaging the documents. What I would do is make
photocopies, then put the originals in one of those plastic shoe boxes or
whatever. Then when you're asked to produce the papers, bring in the plastic
shoe box and the copies. I really don't think anyone is going to give you a
hard time once you explain the situation.

Lauren
________
See my cats:
http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe