Old September 7th 06, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Jellicle Ball - Oct 6th???

Ray or Fran wrote:
Effuryone,

Ize don't knowz if weze going to have a Jellicle Ball this year, what
with various mishaps and some major health problems furs and hoomins
have been having, but if we are, youze need to know that the full
moon in October is on October 6th - less then a month away.

Puddi Cat

O0oh myy, awlreddee?
I fink it'z uh nezzerzary part ov heelink burokin hartz.
If we have it, kitteez an hoominz ar shur tu kum.

I wyll hewlp enny wayz dat I kan, an I yam shur da kommunity wyll tuu.

--
Pitö.önya