Old February 15th 07, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Default Going toona fishing

I fink ders gonna be more toonaz at da clam bake an at da danse, tuu.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
thank you, duz you think they will kuk more toonaz atta clam bake?

Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
hlink.net...
Yure a geenyus.

Lucy, purring

"Stormmee" wrote in message
you iz welkum, koopurratun didit, Chester modestly
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
An fanks to MEW fur leeding effurywon! Ime so prowd of mew.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
dat one did turn owt gud thankz ta jocko anna chef, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
All yur ideas are grate. Look how grate yur toona idea turnd

out
be!

Lucy, prowd of Chester

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I iz glad you likez it, Chester totally thrilled
Julie Porter wrote in message

link.net...
I like dat, tuu! Effurywon knows we are togethfur.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I thinkz i duz like wearin da matchin stuff so ofur

katz
can
see
we iz