Old May 10th 17, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

Default Fluffy McBuffy

On Tue, 9 May 2017 15:32:42 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:

Buffy has a very thick undercoat. She was sitting in my lap, getting
scritches and purring to beat the band. In the process her fur was
wafting up and sticking to my face. Time for the Furminator! An
excellent de-shedding tool.

It's amazing to me how much fur she sheds. I have to throw the excess
fluffy fur in an outside trash bin. Good thing for me she loves to be
"furminated". She rolls around and purrs and practically drools.

Then we play with some toys and I get rid of the fur the bin collected.
Then I have to vacuum. She does not like the big sucky monster but I
don't want fur all over the place, either.

Jill

It seems to be hairball season here in Florida. Three in one week,
and, against all odds, all three managed to hit the white carpet.