Old April 6th 04, 07:48 AM
Jeanette

Victor Martinez wrote in message
Here's the latest newsletter from Boggy Creek Farm. It's a tribute to

Tubby.

April 5, 2004
A Last Farm Walk

Greetings Friends of the Farm,

If I'd known it would be his last farm walk, I would have
carried him. Instead, when he paused, I called, brightly, "Tubby,
come along! Farm walk!"

Later, we wrapped him in a towel that we both had used, so
that our scent would go with him to the bottom land soil in which he
would rest, beneath a tall pecan tree near the house -- to be a part
of the farm forever. And we consoled each other that there would
never be a cat like he, who would live a life like his, and who would
be loved so much and who would love so many....

Tubby J. Tupelo, Farm Cat March 1991 - March 2004

And so, as you who have lost pets/friends know, "life goes on" as
long as it can, and memories are forever. Many thanks and love to
all of Tubby's friends.
Carol Ann

That's such a great tribute.