Old October 4th 09, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Kelly Greene

Default Litter box in unsuitable place....

"Debbie" wrote in message
We have a litter box behind our wet bar. Cats were previously
relieving themselves back there, so we put the litter box
there. However, this is a tight space, hard for us to get to to clean
it, etc. How can we get them to stop going back there? We've tried
gradually moving the box, but they continue going back there.

--
http://www.pleasedtomeetu.com
the date doctor is in!

You can try cleaning the area very well and putting empty boxes (or add a
mothball or two to the boxes) to prevent them from getting to the area. Once
they're using their litter pan elsewhere, remove the boxes and see what
happens.
--
If you're a past or present resident of