Old December 23rd 10, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Itz here, Itz here

da soft sayz da sekret santa iz wunnerful fura kittez ta haf fun anna
hoominzta watch, Trudi, who thinkza soft needsa nap
"Granby" wrote in message
Hihi diz iz O T anna da Kissamouse box arrifed jus now. We gotted ta
open itself and it wuz wonnerful. Dere is diz big tunnel fingie u kan
krawl fru, wellz Willow and Piglett can, I seems to be a bit too fluffie!
Dere is a big hole in da middle anna I kan lay dere and da girlz kant go
all da weigh fru. Servez dem rite for laffink at mineself.

I haff klamined da big red kardinal birdie that chirps. It wuz all
wonnerful and we fankz u our sekret santa.

But the way, I thank you too. Watching them play with the tunnel and O T
figuring out he could stop them both at the same time was really a hoot.