Old February 4th 04, 06:29 PM
Miss Violette

*deep blushes* Thank yourownsef, anna i isa glad you learned howta use da
porter alzo, OEJ
ShortTail Tom wrote in message
news
On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 12:04:12 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

MMMMM goodgood soup wif bread anna i didnot hafta wait inna line, thank

you
soso much, OEJ, happy to have such a good boykitty friend

blushing Well, dere is no need fur such a bootiful ladycat as
yourownself to have to wait in a line. I'z am just glad to be able to

help.

I'z neber heard of grummiomses until we camed here. Dis is a furry
inneresting place, and dis is a great bunch of kitties. Especially
yourownself....

I'z glad dat the kitties across the street showed me how to use de
'porter. I'z like dis a bunch!!!

STTom