Old July 31st 03, 06:44 PM
Cat Protector

Yeah but he only makes $80,000 a year as a programmer. How can he afford an
operation that will probably costs $100,000 a year. I guess people go to
great lengths sometimes to promote themselves.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"*~*SooZy*~*" wrote in message
yes I agree! he was on TV the other night, I think its more like his
friends and neighbours bring their pc to him! and probably people who are
curious about him!

--
Luv'n'Stuff
*~*SooZy*~*
"Cat Protector" wrote in message
I think that is a bit too much. It says he is a computer programmer but

with
tech companies now moving some of their tech jobs overseas, it will be

tough
for him to find a job if he goes to an interview looking like that.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

"*~*SooZy*~*" wrote in message
this guy was on tv the other night! check out his picture and

storey!!!!!!!
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_365440.html