Old January 3rd 04, 02:59 PM
Christine Burel

Darling!
Christine
"Bev" wrote in message
Billy Boy, a lilac Burmese bred by Lois, lived with my sister Myra and
now lives with her son and his wife, Graham and Rosemary. Rosemary told
me about this delightful incident when I was over there at Xmas.

When Graham is snoozing he makes window rattling snores.
Billy Boy has it all worked out, according to Rosemary. Billy Boy
thinks Graeme is purring. What a wonderful thing for a cat to have his
own purring human.

Billy Boy gets on the bed and examines Graeme's mouth then, in perfect
unison, he sets up an ear splitting purr of his own.
Rosemary reckons it is quite a sight, the pair of them purring lovingly
together. Don't you love it

Bev

--
I believe in an open mind, but not so open
that your brains fall out.