Old March 30th 07, 08:20 PM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.2600,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.drugs.pot
Tester

Default RECALLED CAT FOOD

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 02:47:57 GMT, Rev Turd Fredericks
wrote:

I've heard that back before Hills/Science Diet was owned by Colgate
Palmolive, the purpose of Science Diet was to be a food for lab
animals. If you bought an ordinary pet food, its formulation would
keep changing with the price of commodities and that might screw your
experiment. On the other hand, Science Diet would always be the same.
I doubt that Science Diet would be appropriate for such a use these
days.

Science diet is always the same. They put the content right there on the
label.

Well, I notice that Iams canned dog food has changed at some point. It
is listed at

http://www.star-k.com/kashrus/kk-passover-petfood.htm

as a pet food which may not be used during Passover. Curiously, an
observant Jew may feed a pet pork on Yom Kippur but may not derive any
benefit from leavened grains during Passover.