Old August 10th 07, 03:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default Vichissoise (or potato leek soup) (WAS: rec.pets.cats.anecdotes scheduled for sporge flood)

On 9 Aug, 13:50, "jmcquown" wrote:
Joy wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
You bet yur bippy! Another of my signature dishes. Too bad I have
no ambition to be a professional chef Nor to compete on Hell's
Kitchen!

I think you'd have to be a *very* ambitious masochist to compete on
that show. ;-) Your soup sounds delicious! I've never been able to
get my mind around the idea of cold soup, so I'd definitely want it
hot.

I'm not a big chilled soup fan, either. Gaspacho has never been my idea of
a good time. LOL

Me neither...I'm gonna try the recipe but it will definitely be for a
cold winters day with a whole French stick (or some sort of crusty
bread) on the side

Cold soup? Never tried it and never wanted to- soup should be hot

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs