Old March 11th 08, 01:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default comfort food was: I want to ruin the following groups

that is so interesting, one of the best things about this group is seeing
the differences and in the end the similarities among all of us. DH doesn't
fight me for them, and will eat them if nothing else is available, but I get
them if there is other bread, I could never actually save them I like them
too well, Lee
Lesley via CatKB.com u27720@uwe wrote in message news:80fe6e5527b00@uwe...
Stormmee wrote:
yes and my dad said they were always best for toast and jelly because of

the
way they curve when they toast, Lee

Over here we call them "toppers" and I reserve all of them for toast

because
they are just the best toast luckily Dave isn't keen on them or I would

have
to kill him to get them! The odd thing is that sandwich bars and cafe's

never
use them, they just bin them! I even tried asking for them in some places

but
they look at me like I'm mad (Okay I know I am)

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs