Old May 29th 11, 03:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default Pleeze chek in

Lizzie, weze dont makez fun ov ofur kittiez, efen iffin dey likez to eet
or ar fluffy. Butz weze will suggest dat yu slow down sum an enjoy da
taste ov diz furry furry wunnerful food. Derz plenti fur efurrrykittie.
Now getz yurself klozer to da fire so yu keep warm.

On 5/28/2011 11:00 AM, Gramby wrote:
Lizzie grins at Booker. Yez I iz readdi ta go. She thinks to herself, I
iz glad Booker likez ta eatz anna duzent laff at me for likink ta eatz
so muchez. The approach the buffet table and Lizzie's eyes get big
looking at all the food. She has never seen so much in one place before.
She takes a plate and follows Booker as he fills her plate while telling
her what each thing is. Not that it would matter, its food and she would
eat it anyway.

"Booker" wrote in message ...

Yu reddy to go to da buffey, Lizzie? Dey haf made lotz of extra specil
gud delikacees fur us. Weze need to sample dem all. Ar kushionz will
still be heer by da fire, so weze kin keep warm wile weze eetin.

Booker

On 5/27/2011 4:42 PM, Gramby wrote:
Lizzy hears a different voice and stretches. She sees the food from
Booker and begins to eat. No sense wasting gud sooshiez. booker u kan
haff sum of deze if u wants. She notices that she didn't wake up with a
start for the first time in a long time.

"RastaCatJohn" wrote in message
.. .

On Fri, 27 May 2011 01:08:33 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

i iz notted sure what we iz hafin, efur rasta jon or hizown son rasta
milez
iz gonna 'nownce when its readee,

Trudi ready fur fudz...

Meow, Kittiez! [Takes Microphone]

Itz dinner time, and tonight we haff roast duckbird wif honey and
figs, Ummmm, big, thick, juicy pork chops, Red Snapper and lots ob
side dishes.

So wander up to da buffet as you sees fit; take yur time, becawze
dere iz dancing between courses! So enjoy yurseffs, mine friends!

[returns to sit with Anaïs]