Old December 27th 11, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Wedwink toastz

trudi hugz herown furnd
"Meowy" wrote in message
On Dec 26, 3:53 pm, "Gramby" wrote:
O T goes to Willow, iz u gonna nounce dat it iz time furrr toatz for da
new
kouple?

Wilow smiles at him and says, I kno u haz been pratizink diz galik fingie
and u iz deoink furry gud.

Willow goes to the table where they opening gifts and takes the
microphone.
Tension u all. O T wants to do his toast for the newlyweds.

O T takes the microfone diz iz furr my famibly member Trudi. Itself iz in
Galik den I will tranzlate itself furr u all.

He loooks to his Harri for encouragement"

Traditional blessing In Gaelic: Mìle fàilte dhuit le d'bhréid, Fad do ré
gun
robh thu slàn.
Móran làithean dhuit is sìth, Le d'mhaitheas is le d'nì bhi fàs.

O T finishes the toast, then takes a long drink of scottish whiskerr and
begins to translate.

"A thousand welcomes to you with your marriage kerchief,
may you be healthy all your days. May you be blessed with long life and
peace,
may you grow old with goodness and with riches."

May yoo hab hed bunts, nosepoinks, an purrs tewgeffur fureffur.
An a sunspot tew.
MeOwy