Old September 22nd 05, 05:11 PM
Exocat

"Kreisleriana" wrote

Stinky is now moving more or less freely through the house. He seems
to have decided he would rather see what the little vandal is doing
than yield the field.

They are now curious about each other

Sorta toldya so. Delighted it isn't taking longer. In a few more days
Stinky will be drawn into Hotstuff's wrasslin' matches & lovin' it!

Even after nearly 2 months Snowball is still hisspitting at Claudius
when he goes OTT but it doesn't stop them napping together in an
intertwined inextricably friendly fashion (something woke me up at
5am and I noticed them bundled up right beside me. Sorry no pic,
I went back to sleep happy.

SO WHERE ARE THE HOTSTUFF PICS YOU PROMISED US?

Purrs
Gordon & the FF