Old September 22nd 05, 10:14 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 18:22:03 +0100, "Adrian"
yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:
Stinky is now moving more or less freely through the house. He seems
to have decided he would rather see what the little vandal is doing
than yield the field.

snip
Great news!! When are we going to see pictures? ;-)

Not instantly, I'm afraid, and I apologize. There is something wrong
with my digital camera, and I am too busy and hassled right now to do
anything about it. So the pictures will be taken the old-fashioned
way-- get to the end of the roll, have it developed. Sorry. I
promise you'll see him before he gets bigger than Stinky.

Theresa