Old April 22nd 09, 02:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default Cat food brands--Science Diet = cat equivalent of rich folkbuying their people food at Whole Foods and other boutique grocery stores?

On Apr 22, 3:46*am, Ajanta wrote:
So what do you feed your cats? Which brands?

I am not sure if you are replying to me, but I will offer suggestions.
I feed Nature's Variety raw nuggets (but they also have an excellent
canned variety) and Wellness grain-free canned (five of their
varieties are grain free, check the label). Innova Evo canned is also
very good, and I feed that on occasion.

This is what I feed. I am not affiliated with these companies. My cats
are all doing well on these foods, are proper weights, and are in good
health.