Old February 5th 04, 03:17 PM
Bob Brenchley.

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 03:18:01 -0000, "Gee" wrote:

"Tristan Miller" wrote in message

My grandparents' cat is indoor only, and to me it doesn't seem any more or
less happy than any outdoor cat I've come across. I know for a fact it's
more physically healthy than many outdoor cats I know, since it has no
opportunity to be mauled by a stranger.

Or by car/poison/fox/dog/desease/.

Foxes have never been known to harm a healthy cat.

If you live in an area where, for whatever reason, you feel unable to
allow a healthy cat its freedom to roam for at least some time each
day (and only you can judge your area) then don't have a cat. To have
a healthy cat, knowing you will keep it in 24/7 marks you are being
cruel, selfish, or both.

--
Bob.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full
of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the
clue mating dance.