Old June 20th 05, 05:35 PM
Mary

"Rhonda" wrote in message
Mary, I'm glad he has more time -- but the process made me a bit uneasy.

Why did they evaluate him early -- wasn't it supposed to be on the 21st?

It was.

Would they do that again without letting you know?

If they did it once, I imagine so.

All paws in this house are crossed for Conan.

Thanks. If worse comes to worse I have an acquaintance in LA
who might foster him. But she already has way too many
cats in a very tiny Brentwood house. I believe she would be
willing to go and get him to save his life, though.

Rhonda

Mary wrote:

Conan was not adopted today. However, he was seen by the vet some time
before 6 pm and his re-evaluation was done. He has been given an

extension
and has until June 29 before he will again be re-evaluated. So he has at
least another ten days to find a home.