Old July 6th 06, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Default The bitties are he Good News and Bad News

PICTURES when possible!

Digital Camera is on its last leg, but i will try. I do have pics on
my phone. I'll try to see what i can do.

How old do they think they are?

about 5 weeks. CUTE LITTLE BITTIES!!!

If they are dehydrated, you might want to consider giving them water in
a bottle (We did that for Kumani and Tyche during the hot cross-country
drive--they were 6 weeks)

I'll mention it to the vet, but they were rescued when they were about
3 weeks so i don't know if my roomie's family bottle fed them.

Are they old enough not to need cotton-balling to prompt them to poop?

Don't know anything about that either. They do know how to use litter
box, just not very well. And i'm afraid these are the first kittens
i've ever cared for, so i'm going to be doing a lot of studying and
asking a ton of questions.

Kristi