Old July 12th 08, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default How curious is he?

A little set-up. I bought my nephew some toys from an outfit caled
"KazooToys" which packs a little plastic kazoo into every order. So I got
the order this evening, and set about preparing Stinky's evening meal,
walking around with the kazoo sticking out of my mouth, and playing music on
it as the mood struck me.

Since Stink's CRF diagnosis, at least one meal a day is of extra-smelly
gooshyfood, and I feed him on the kitchen table, so he can eat in peace
without Dante. So I dished out some lovely stinking-to-high-heaven "mixed
grill," which he usually loves, and walked away, playing away on the kazoo.
I head a little "thud" on the floor behind me, looked around, and saw that
Stinky had left his smelly meal to follow me around while I was making that
crazy noise, and try to find out what the heck Mommy was doing now.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net