Old May 28th 04, 07:18 AM
Cat Protector

The length of a cat's hair has nothing to do with personality. I have two
short haired cats and one is the queen while the other is a calm watcher.
Both have their playful side and their relaxed side.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Aimee S" wrote in message

This may sound silly, but I am wondering if anyone has checked this out.
From my experince, with cats, it seems like cats with really short hair
are more hyper than cats with short but fluffy thicker hair. Seems like
the longer hair the cat has, the more mellow the cat is. I'm sure this
isn't ALL cats, but from the many ferals I have fostered the longer and
thicker the hair the nicer the cat is.
I've had kittens in the same litter, the kitten with the thicker longer
hair is so much more loving than a litter mate with really short close
to the skin hair.

Please don't think I'm nuts, just wanted input on others work with cats?

Thanks,

Aimee