Old June 2nd 04, 02:23 AM
Wendy

"Aimee S" wrote in message

Hi,

Just got 3 three week old kittens, they're mother was killed on the road
in front of my house today.
Would really appriecate prayers for them and for me, I did this in Jan.
but it's always a bit scarey taking care of the little ones.

Thanks for the prayers,,

Aimee

Hope all goes well. You may want to check with the vet and see if you can
get some Probiotic and Colostrum to add to their formula. The vet tech at my
vet said she hasn't lost a kitten since she started giving it to them (she
said she's fostered around 50 litters). It worked wonders with the kittens
I'm bottle feeding. They (4 of them) were 1 1/2 - 2 wks old when we started
taking care of them.