Old April 28th 05, 07:25 PM
Christine Burel

Pat, I called the vet's and left my name and number for Dr. Ayers
(spelling?) to call me back to find out how we can contribute. I think you
will need to call their office and give them permission to discuss info with
me/rpca folk.
Hope to hear from the Dr. this afternoon.
regards,
Christine
"Pat" wrote in message
Mom asked me to follow up on all the offers of help for my vet care. She's
been taking me and my friends to the same clinic we went to last Monday

for
five years, but since we've not had to go there often, I don't know if it
can be rightly said that we have a long-standing relationship with them.

Sometimes we go to one of the two vets in Ava, which is closer, but
sometimes they are not open when we need them, in which case we go to Mtn.
Grove. And they are cheaper for the big snips, but more expensive for most
other stuff.

Anyhoo... where we went this time and will be going again in case I need
more icky meds or something, is:

Whetstone Veterinary Service
9493 Hwy N
Mountain Grove, MO 65711
417-926-6277

P.S. Mom put my annabodic in yogurt last night and I didn't mind quite as
much but it took her six times longer to get me to swallow it all.