Old May 28th 05, 12:49 PM
Catnipped

"badwilson" wrote in message
Susan M wrote:
You can imagine the scene:

My friend Elena comes over, sees the boys and says, "Wow - have your
cats lost weight???"
Me, a little pleased and self conscious "Why yes - I'm sooooo glad

you
noticed!!"

Struck me as funny - but boy have they slimmed down and look sleek
now. They could both use tummy tucks but I love them just the way
they are

Susan M
Otis and Chester
Slim cats

Hee hee, too cute! Congrats at being sucessful at keeping them on
their diet. Vino could use a tummy tuck too, but he's been stable at
12 lbs all his life. Dennis says it's normal to have the flap because
lions have it too. I think it's cute the way it wobbles to and fro
when he runs.
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Bandit had a tummy tuck, but not on purpose! It looks sort of weird to see
a cat without that belly flap, though.

Hugs,

CatNipped