Old July 26th 08, 03:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Default Update on Tiger

Nanny wrote:
The vet was honest and told me what I had already expected to hear, that
it's no or little use to operate. And I don't want to ruin the little
bit that's left of his life with making him sick from an operation, so
all I'd like to ask from people here is that they send purrs to make him
feel as well as possible under the circumstances.

We're sending lots of purrs for Tiger to have the happiest and most
comfortable time, for as long as possible.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he