Old March 23rd 05, 01:23 AM
mlbriggs

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 17:16:18 -0800, Enfilade wrote:

Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to answer 20
random questions. But this might be the first one intended for felines.
(Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to have someone else do
their typing.)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin surname
if you use one and/or show titles. 2. Where is your favourite place to
sleep? 3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would
it be?
4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would it
be?
5. Inside or outside?
6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?
7. What do you think of kittens?
8. How many colours of fur do you have? 9. How many hoomin slaves do you
keep? 10. Food: gooshy or dry?
11. Favourite hoomin food?
12. Who do you love most?
13. Your opinion of TV?
14. How many lives do you have left? 15. What is the proper function of
a vaccuum cleaner? 16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?
17. Favourite toy?
18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow? 19. Most
embarrassing moment?
20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

--Fil

(When it shows up on Google I'll get my crew to fill it out.)

TuTu is inscrutable. MLB