Old March 23rd 05, 02:06 AM
Karen

in article , Enfilade at
wrote on 3/22/05 7:16 PM:

Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to
answer 20 random questions. But this might be the first one intended
for felines. (Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to
have someone else do their typing.)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Sugar Chuplis
2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

The chair in the hall. It is quiet. It is near the litter box. I can still
hear meowmie but be private.
3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

It isn't nice, but I'm not very happy about Pearl. She is mean. She is kind
of interesting, but she is mean to me. But I don't think I want her in h*ll.
That isn't ladylike.
4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

Beloved Fish.
5. Inside or outside?

Inside
6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

No. But I did have a crush on Snake. *sigh* He just visited a few times. He
was very very handsome.
7. What do you think of kittens?

What are those?
8. How many colours of fur do you have?

One.
9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

One.
10. Food: gooshy or dry?

Dry, dry, dry. Meowmie tries to get me to eat gooshy food, but I only will
have a leeeetle a/d now and again.
11. Favourite hoomin food?

Ewwww. Well, I guess ham is OK sometimes.
12. Who do you love most?

Meowmie.
13. Your opinion of TV?

What is that? Is that the thing meowmie is on and has the little black bug?
I like that sometimes.
14. How many lives do you have left?

9. I hope.
15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

Evil!! EVIL I tell you!!!!
16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

I got a BAT once. Does that count? I like watching de birds and squirrels.
17. Favourite toy?

It's hard to decide between the fur ball and twisties.
18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

I sometimes like to play box. You know, where you go and push the lid of the
box down. Then repeat. TEN THOUSAND TIMES!
19. Most embarrassing moment?

What? Moi?
20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

Meowmie calls me her little Brown Sugar.

--Fil

(When it shows up on Google I'll get my crew to fill it out.)