Old September 30th 03, 09:12 PM
Bob Brenchley.

On 26 Sep 2003 18:59:56 -0700, (jen) wrote:

Hi,

My cat Stella scratched her neck and created a wound. Now everytime it
scabs over, it itches her and she scratches it off. I'm afraid it will
never heal or get infected. Other than keeping her claws trimmed
(which doesn't seem to make a difference) what can I do?

Thanks!
J and Stella

Healing wounds do itch - like made at times

I would take her to the vet who should be able to give you a cream to
reduce the itching and help the healing process while combating
infection.

--
Bob.

Cat's motto: No matter what you've done wrong, always try to make it
look like the dog did it.