Old April 9th 11, 03:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Probs with NIN

hopitus wrote:

I did not attend college
only medical tech schools; lotsa Latin medical words, no Greek.

Really? I thought most medical terminology came straight from Greek words,
starting with the term "hippocratic". (Side question: what does an oath
of loyalty to high standards of medical practice have to do with horses?)

Maybe more modern medical terms come from latin, though. And you did work
in radiology.

Joyce

--
Beauty and music seduce us first; later, ashamed of our own
sensuality, we insist on meaning. -- Clive Barker