Old August 10th 03, 10:39 PM
Matt

My two cats seem to be relatively heat resistent but since the heat
wave doen't seem to want to end they are becomming more and more
frustraded. In my apartment the temperature goes to over 100 degree
Fahrenheit every day and even at night it stays in the low nineties.
Playing with them has become difficult since they start panting after
just two minutes and look like they are going to pass out. Neither one
eats much and the basically have stopped wrestling with each other.
Cat dominance has shifted from tomcat to female because my big boy is
two sluggish to defend his territory. I wonder if he will retake it
when it gets colder. Also they have started shedding like crazy, at
this rate they'll be naked soon...