Old January 10th 05, 10:37 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

["Followup-To:" header set to rec.pets.cats.health+behav.] On 2005-01-08, Doug
Kanter penned:

"Mike Z. Helm" wrote in message

Yeah....but still....it's a dog. Come on...you know they're vermin. If they
ever had a molecule of nobility, we've bred it out of them. If you want a
real dog, have some real balls. Get a wolf.

Yeah, it's much better to keep a wild animal in captivity than to keep a pet
who actually enjoys being with humans, like a dog does.

*boggle*

I think it's pretty poor form to come to a pet newsgroup and talk about dogs
as "vermin." A lot of cat lovers also love dogs, and a lot of cats get along
well with dogs, too.

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch