Old May 1st 05, 06:59 PM
Karen

in article et, Diane L.
Schirf at wrote on 5/1/05 11:43AM:

In article k97de.3216$aB.2104@lakeread03,
"blueberries79" wrote:

I've gotten them lots of different things,
from fabric mice to plastic balls with bells in them to catnip (Gabe just
laid down on my arm, kind of hard to type now... lol) but neither of them
like toys.

Hodge really likes his fleece snowman and pineapple. Also likes those
chase the laser light and the the Go-Cat (I think that's what it's
called) feathers on a string on a rod). Your cats may need more
interactive toys.

Hodge is getting a Panic Mouse Tuesday. We'll see how that goes!

Do report! Mine got bored with the panic mouse when I got it two years ago.
I had it in a closet and recently brought it out. We were missing the little
arm so I bought new ones at the store, intending to give it to someone with
a younger cat. Well, it's been a big hit. At night, it is like "TV" for
Pearl. She will play with it, but she is also content to just sit and watch.
When in a goofy mood both Sugar and pearl play with it a lot. I find the low
to medium speeds are best. The new arm also had a nice colorful ball instead
of the black one (which I just found the other day) so maybe that is more
attractive too. Here is a series of Sugar playing with it.

"http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kchuplis/album?.dir=6452&.src=ph&store=&prodi
d=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kchuplis/my_photos"

or

http://tinyurl.com/df3tk

That whole series was in about a 20 minute span.