Old May 2nd 05, 03:14 AM
blueberries79

"bookbug2005" wrote in message
oups.com...
My 7 mo. old cat's favorite toy is the hard plastic lid off a bottle of
a spray butter. It's small enough he can carry it around, and it
serves as both a soccer ball and an item with which we play fetch.

Michelle

My have stumbled on to something this evening... kept thinking about the
ideas everyone said while I was just getting ready for bed. I happened to
look at on the counter and saw the thick plastic shower curtain hooks we had
gotten for our half bath. There were about 6 left over and I thought...
hey, what not? They're hard plastic so Gabe cant eat them and he does like
to bat things around sometimes. Plus, poor Oreo lost her favorite toy (my
elastic hair bands) because Gabe kept eating them too, so it was kind of the
same thing. I just played with the two of them for about 5 minutes and they
seem to like the solution. Gabe at least, Oreo did her best to look aloof.