Old April 10th 05, 10:43 AM
Phil P.

"Shadow Walker" wrote in message

What does crossposting have to do with "outdated and misguided

information".

Most groups I've visited aren't as well informed and up to date as many of
the participants in this group.

Anyway, maybe in the future we won't have to bash horns. I know your not
trying to run everyone off. You are sincere about your care for cats I
commend you. yet for those people that really don't have a clue you just
make them continue what they are doing and not want to learn from you.

You might want to practice what you preach. I found your initial post a bit
critical. In the future, you might want to read a poster's history before
you offer any criticism. I'm not some canned food fanatic - I've researched
the issue thoroughly from both sides - because I was a dry food proponent
many years ago.

Glad we've come to terms.

Good luck.

Phil