Old July 19th 03, 12:54 PM
Rona Yuthasastrakosol

"Kuisse0002" wrote in message
Am I wrong is requesting this. I mainly want to read about cats unless its

news alert to pet owners of course. But please do not post about dogs

here.

Seeing as I have just posted something about my dog...

I don't think *any* posting about a dog is irrelevant. I had mentioned a
specific experience involving my dog that was directly related to the
question being asked. One could easily substitute 'cat' for 'dog' in my
post and the experience could still apply.

A newsgroup that only sticks to the topic of that group is very rare. It's
a good thing you're not part of rec.food.cooking. There are days when maybe
only 50% of the posts (if that) are on-topic so you would probably find it
very frustrating. Plus you'd have been flamed for the rest of your rfc life
for suggesting they change :-). (I do love rfc, though.)

rona